Madison Divorce Lawyers
Our Family Law Practice Areas:
- Child Custody
- Fathers Rights
- Spousal Support
- Property Division
- Divorce Mediation
About our Madison Law Office
Divergent Family Law has grown to become one of the most trusted family law and divorce law firms in Madison and throughout Dane county. Our growing team of family law attorneys has the education, knowledge, and field experience to help you painlessly navigate the Wisconsin divorce process. Our law firm consists of some of the state’s top family law attorneys, including one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Wisconsin appointed by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
Our Madison divorce attorneys make sure your divorce experience is as painless as possible while achieving the outcome you hoped for. Our lawyers work closely with you throughout the legal process and make sure you’re aware and okay with every move we make. While most divorces we work with are finalized outside of the courtroom, our attorneys have experience with trial divorces and know how to successfully appeal a ruling if it comes down to it.
The cost of hiring a divorce lawyer at Divergent Family Law will never be a surprise. Our Madison office is upfront and transparent about how much our legal services will cost. Our divorce clients never have to worry about hidden costs or fees because they don’t exist.
If you’re looking for a strong, reliable family law attorney to help guide you through the divorce process, contact the divorce lawyers at our Madison family law office today.
Madison Divorce Attorneys with Payment Plans
Our law firm offers flexible payment plans, a flat fee payment structure, and free initial consultations for all family law clients in Madison and throughout Wisconsin. Our divorce attorneys will review your case for free & quote out costs for each stage of the divorce process - no surprises and no hidden costs. In Southeastern Wisconsin there are differing family lawyer price points. Valuating your case is a conversation your family attorney should be upfront with you about. An ethical and honest attorney has an obligation to represent his or her client's best interest throughout the Wisconsin divorce process. To learn more about our divorce and family law attorney payment plans, contact our law office today.
Attend a Free Divorce Seminar
Divergent Family Law of Madison invites you to attend one of our free, educational divorce seminars. Learn about the Wisconsin divorce process, the best way to navigate common divorce issues, and ask our divorce attorneys any questions you have. Learn more.
Directions to our Law Office
Our Madison law office is located at 5610 Medical Circle in Suite 26 (Madison, WI 53719) across the street from Peck’s Farmers Market near Advanced Orthodontics Of Wisconsin.
Find us on Google Maps:
Directions from the State Capital: 15 Minute Car Ride
- Get on US-12 W/US-18 W in Madison from John Nolen Dr and Rimrock Rd for 2.9 miles
- Head southwest toward N Carroll St - Continue onto W Washington Ave for 0.1 miles
- Turn left onto S Henry St
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto W Doty St
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto S Broom St
- Use the middle lane to turn right onto John Nolen Dr
- Continue straight to stay on John Nolen Dr
- Turn right onto Rimrock Rd
- Use the right lane to take the ramp onto US-12 W/US-18 W
- Follow US-12 W to S Whitney Way in Madison. Take exit 257 from US-12 W for 4.9 miles
- Merge onto US-12 W/US-18 W - Continue to follow US-12 W
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 257 for Whitney Way
- Continue on S Whitney Way to your destination
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to turn right onto S Whitney Way
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Odana Rd - Pass by Taco Bell (on the right)
- Turn left onto Medical Cir
- Turn left again and Divergent Family Law will be on the left