Flat fee divorce
Free divorce quotes before you file
Divergent offers flat fee divorce rates. We can quote in advance for all legal services before you even file for divorce.
Our family attorneys are upfront with you about the value of your case. We outline all possible scenarios and work with your input to determine the most likely divorce outcomes. We represent a client's best interest throughout the Wisconsin divorce process.
In your free initial consultation be sure to inquire about all of the fees and costs of your case, even in the worst-case scenario. See also: How much does a divorce cost in Wisconsin?
How flat fees work for you
Our fixed fee structure offers predictability and drives lawyers to work efficiently.
- Client communication—the #1 complaint about divorce lawyers according to the Huffington Post is lack of communication. We maintain an open line of communication to resolve your case as quickly as possible while addressing any concerns you may have.
- Transparency—flat fees broker more trust between a lawyer and the client if the individual knows at the outset how much representation will cost.
- Cost certainty—an attractive option for clients who may have otherwise elected to not hire an attorney.
We quote in advance for all 3 stages of divorce
- Pre-trial—the first phase of divorce where preparations are made for negotiations & possible trials. Fully quoted in advance by our attorneys.
- Negotiations—takes place when you and your spouse agree to work together on the terms of your divorce. This is quoted in advance with possible adjustments.
- Trial—when contested issues take place in front of a judge. Completely quoted in advance by our family lawyers.
Payment plans available
We offer payment plans to make our comprehensive legal counsel accessible to everyone. Our payment plans extend to all legal services including post-judgment modifications.