Divorce Payment Plans
Free Initial Consultations & Cost Quotes
Don’t let the fear of legal costs determine your representation. Our Wisconsin divorce attorneys will review your case for free & quote out costs for each stage of divorce:
- Pre-Trial: Includes a pre-trial conference to outline the main issues of contention and set-up for future court proceedings.
- Negotiations: Address each spouse’s concerns as fully as possible.
- Trial: Less than 4% of cases go to trial and for financial reasons it’s best to avoid it.
In Southeastern Wisconsin there are differing family lawyer price points. Valuating your case is a conversation your family attorney should be upfront with you about. An ethical and honest attorney has an obligation to represent his or her client's best interest throughout the Wisconsin divorce process.
Know your costs in advance
Child Support Calculator
Wisconsin child custody laws can be hard to understand. Our calculator allows you to estimate child support costs easily.
Divorce Cost Calculator
Our quiz outlines all the relevant factors to weigh when calculating your divorce costs. Get a free assessment of your case.
Our divorce attorneys review cases individually & charge one flat rate. You don’t pay extra if there are unexpected costs associated with your divorce. Know your real costs in advance with our Wisconsin fixed fee divorce attorneys.
Reasons to hire a fixed fee divorce attorney:
- Your lawyers have an incentive to get a good result for your case faster
- Communication with your attorney is better because they want to get results quickly
- There are no billing disputes between you and your attorney
In your free initial consultation be sure to inquire about all of the fees and costs of your case, even in the worst-case scenario. See also: How much does a divorce cost in Wisconsin?
Payment Plans Available
Money issues can break up a marriage but it shouldn’t stall your divorce. We offer payment plans that extend to all legal services including post-judgment modifications.
Accepted credit & debit cards:
- American Express
Legal fees in family law cases can vary based upon case specifics. Attorney costs outweigh the fear and anxiety of entering a courtroom alone. Your children, property, and the rest of your life could be at stake in the courtroom.
Contact us for more information and get started today.