Divorce Forms

Wisconsin Divorce Forms

You are required to file 3 forms for a Wisconsin divorce:

  1. Summons
  2. Petition
  3. Confidential Petition Addendum

If temporary orders are needed for your case, you will also file:

  1. Order to Show Cause
  2. Affidavit to Show Cause and Request for Hearing for Temporary Order

You will fill out the above-listed documents, file them with the court, and serve your spouse copies of the documents.  If the divorce is uncontested, you can file a joint petition with your spouse. A joint petition simply means both parties are seeking a divorce. It does not mean the parties agree on all of the facts of the case, property division, and child placement/custody. Filing a joint petition will also eliminate the need to hire a process server to serve the divorce paperwork.

The initial documents to get a divorce started can all be found on the Wisconsin court system website.

Divorce in Wisconsin
Put your marriage out to pasture

Been Served

Divorce Papers?

If you were recently served divorce papers in Wisconsin, you only have 20 days to respond! Act fast and get ahead of the process by consulting with one of our experienced family law attorneys.

Contact Divergent Family Law today to schedule a free consultation and receive assistance with the paperwork & all steps of the divorce process.
How to get a divorce in WisconsinWisconsin divorce process Filing a divorce petition in WisconsinGetting divorced in Wisconsin Temporary order hearing WisconsinDivorce in Wisconsin Settle a divorce in WisconsinDivorce lawyers in Wisconsin Contested divorce trial in WisconsinHow to get divorced in Wisconsin Amend divorce decree WisconsinWisconsin divorce timeline Wisconsin divorce questionsDivorce SE Wisconsin Divorce lawyer payment plan WisconsinGet a divorce in Wisconsin




Make Secure Invoice Payments Online With LawPay for Divorce Payment Wisconsin Make a Payment
Wisconsin Family Law & Divorce Attorneys:
Family Law Attorney Trisha Festerling
Trisha FesterlingAttorney
Family Law Attorney Joseph Kennedy
Joseph KennedyAttorney
Family Law Attorney Kaitlin Grasswick
Kaitlin GrasswickAttorney
Family Law Attorney Kira Visser
Kira VisserAttorney
Family Law Attorney Tom Grieve
Tom GrieveAttorney
Divergent Family Law Attorney Madeline Bitto
Madeline Bitto Attorney
Divergent Family Law Attorney Adam Kachelski
Adam KachelskiAttorney
Divergent Family Law Attorney Stephannie Guzy
Stephannie GuzyAttorney
Divergent Family Law Attorney Corey Montiho
Corey MontihoAttorney
Divergent Family Law Attorney Jeremy Chavez
Jeremy ChavezAttorney
Divergent Family Law Attorney Claire Dalle Molle
Claire Dalle MolleAttorney
Divergent Family Law Attorney Hayley Hetherington
Hayley HetheringtonAttorney
Divergent Family Law Attorney Madeline Schlederer
Madeline SchledererAttorney
Contact Divergent Family LawDivergent Family Law phone number Divergent Family Law addressDivergent Family Law location